Monday, January 19, 2009

Sundance Tommorow

Tomorrow, I will be departing Westport and heading out west to Park City, Utah for the Sundance Film Festival. I will be there until the 26th and am sacrificing a whole week of school (including the start of the research paper) for this festival. I should have internet in my hotel so please check back every night from the 20th-25th for reviews of movies, interviews, commentary, etc. If I am lucky, I will try to snag interviews with the likes of John Krasinski, Amy Poehler, Michael Cera, Mickey Rourke, Alfonso & Carlos Cuaron, Greg Motolla, Gael Garcia Bernal, and maybe some names you might not even know of until they appear on the Oscar ballot a year from now. But, hopefully at least one of these people might want a word with me. So, enjoy your week everyone. And if you have a spare moment, please check back here. Until then, happy movie watching.

No comments: