Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Golden Globe Awards: Who Will...uh...Take Home the Gold?

This might be one of the few spare moments I have as I am currently under midterm study lockdown but I felt like at one point or another it was my duty to give you my predictions for who will take home the Golden Globes this Sunday.
Here are my predictions:
Best Picture Drama: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Best Picture Musical/Comedy (anyone want to explain why those two are categorized together?): Mama Mia
Best Actor Drama: Sean Penn, Milk
Best Actress Drama: Meryl Streep, Doubt
Best Actor Musical/Comedy: Dustin Hoffman, Last Chance Harvey
Best Actress Musical/Comedy: Sally Hawkins, Happy-Go-Lucky
Best Supporting Actor: Heath Ledger, The Dark Knight
Best Supporting Actress: Penelope Cruz, Vicky Cristina Barcelona
Best Director: Danny Boyle (Pictured), Slumdog Millionaire
Best Screenplay: Slumdog Millionaire
Best Comedy/Musical Series: 30 Rock
Best Drama Series: Mad Men
Best TV Actor Comedy/Musical: Alec Baldwin, 30 Rock
Best TV Actress Comedy/Musical: Tina Fey, 30 Rock
Best TV Supporting Actor: Neil Patrick Harris, How I Met Your MOther
Best TV Supporting Actress: Dianne Wiest, In Treatment
Best TV Actor Drama: Hugh Laurie, House
Best TV Actress Comedy: January Jones, Mad Men

No comments: