Thursday, January 1, 2009

Something Nice For New Year's Day/Sundance

Well, it's New Year's Day 2009. To many of you, I guess that means its National Hangover Day. I'd like to let you all know of the month ahead, because a very exciting event is coming. If you're throbbing headache is making it impossible to even look at a computer screen, just here me out for a moment, because in a few weeks I will be heading on a trip to the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. There, I will see many new movies and hopefully get some interviews with the stars and directors who make the independent film world possible. I will be there from Jan. 20-26 so tune in to The Reel Deal all that week for updates.
Now, I have to go study SAT vocab like I promised. Now like I promised to you, here's something nice for New Year's:

No comments: